Please note our Consultation Event today has been rescheduled due to the weather. New dates for both events have been arranged – full details below.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
As you know, each year we consult with tenants on our rent proposals and home improvement plans for the coming year.
Our Management Board values your views to help them make an informed decision on what matters most to tenants for the year ahead. We are providing a number of methods to encourage as many tenants as possible to take part in the consultation. You can feedback your views by:
- completing the free online questionnaire at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/3XW53CW
- returning the questionnaire which will be posted to all tenants; or
- by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- attend one of our consultation sessions on 22nd or 24th January 2018;
- Session 1: 6.00 pm at Patna Community Centre, Patna on Monday 22nd January 2018.
- Session 2 : 11.00 am at Dumfries Arms Hotel, Cumnock on Wednesday 24th January 2018.
- by telephoning the office on 01290 421130 or visiting our office.
A full copy of our consultation booklet can be downloaded for your information from our Downloads page.
The consultation period runs throughout January 2018 and will close on 20th January 2018. Your feedback will be presented at the Board meeting on 31st January 2018 to help Board to decide the level of rent increase for 2018-19.