We have a comprehensive policy that aims to resolve issues and complaints from customers quickly and fairly. We welcome comments and suggestions from customers as to how we can improve our services so please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Association has adopted a range of standards to ensure that customers receive the best possible service. The main elements of our service standards are summarised below however a copy of our full policy in this area can be obtained by contacting the Association or clicking the download link at the left of this page.
- We treat all service users in a fair and equal manner.
- We answer letters within 5 working days or tell you why we can’t.
- We answer the telephone within 5 rings.
- When you call at our office we will see you promptly – visitors with an appointment will be seen within 5 minutes of the specific time.
- We will offer a home visit service with appointments normally taking place within the the next 5 working days.
We will consult tenants in line with current legislation and provide a range of opportunities for people to participate in and comment on the activities of the organisation.
- We offer a range of ways for customers to pay rent.
- Our repairs service has set timescales for the completion of repairs.
- We will respond to complaints of anti social behaviour quickly and in any event within 5 working days.
- All of our estates and open spaces will be regularly inspected and maintenance undertaken.
- A garden maintenance scheme is offered to elderly tenants or those with disabilities.
- Our allocations policy will be fair and non discriminatory.