Alterations to Your Home

Home Alterations

HomeInformation › Alterations to your home

Alterations to Your Home

It is our policy to support tenants who wish to carry out improvements to their home and we will not unreasonably withhold permission. An application to alter the property must be made to us which can be downloaded from this site or by contacting the Association.

You may be eligible for a compensation payment at the end of your tenancy for improvements carried out if permission was obtained from the Association. Examples of improvements that might qualify for compensation:

  • Bathroom
  • Kitchen
  • Window replacement

The length of time between the installation of the improvement and the end of tenancy will affect any compensation payable. Further details are available on request.

Request Information

    By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.
    View our Privacy Policy for more details.