The housing management team provides a wide range of services directly to tenants and other customers. Our team of housing officers offer a comprehensive service to tenants including assistance and advice in the following areas.
- Allocations and transfers
- Anti social behaviour, information available here
- Advice and Assistance with rent payments
- Garden maintenance
- Housing benefits
- Assistance and advice with Universal Credit claims
- Open space maintenance and environmental services
- Contract liaison for improvement works
- All issues relating to your tenancy
- We can offer confidential interview facilities at the office or arrange to visit you in your home.
Right to buy your property
The implementation of the Housing (Scotland) Act 2014, withdrew the option of right to buy from 1st August 2016.